Recent Comments

• Reply to: XSAN 5 Sierra upgrade   2 days 21 hours ago

I have 2 existing MDC running 10.9.5 I want to replace them with 2 Mac Mini running Sierra.
    The Xsan 5 guide claims one can Migrate the server info between the old and new controllers by using time machine backups.

My question is:

If I restore a new MDC from and old MDC time machine backup, do I need to have the existing MDC online or can I just shut down the old controllers once time machine restores.. and upgrade services on the new Primary using the same IP address as the old one?

• Reply to: XSAN 5 Sierra upgrade   2 days 21 hours ago

I too have a question... replacing 2 Xserves with Mac Minis... and moving from 10.9 to 10.12.. Xsan 5 guide claims one can restore a time machine backup of the existing metadata controller to one of the new ones... my question is... should I have the new metadata controllers use different IP addresses or can I shutdown the old ones and migrate the existing volumes from the new controllers?

in other words... time machine backup the old controllers.... shut them down
    migrate to new mac minis... download server app & upgrade services... then enable xsan and use previous settings? or keep the old controllers online and use new IPs for the new controllers?

• Reply to: Using Multiple Metadata Controllers   1 week 6 days ago

On domain controllers that you plan to upgrade, make sure that the drive that hosts the Active Directory database (NTDS.DIT) has free disk space that represents at least 20% of the NTDS.DIT file before you begin the operating system upgrade. That is the most important point when I want to use http://prime-writing-service.com/ to improve my work. If there is insufficient free disk space on the volume, the upgrade can fail and the upgrade compatibility report returns an error indicating insufficient free disk space. In this case, you can try an offline defragmentation of the Active Directory database to recapture additional space, and then retry the upgrade.

• Reply to: Using Multiple Metadata Controllers   1 month 5 days ago

I can call myself a gamer-programmer! In my childhood, when I fought monsters in the virtual world, I dreamed of creating my own game, into which I wanted to put all my fantasies and wishes. I imagined the crowds of gamers standing in line for buying my Game! Now I attend courses where professionals teach me all this. I'm generally a creative person, I https://writingcheap.com/ articles on various topics, from art and ending with programming. I believe that I will succeed!

• Reply to: Apple Web Server notifications (Apple KB)   1 month 1 week ago

I would love to have a closer look on this security software. Any main server needs this. www.missjuliescorts.com

• Reply to: Xsan5, Better and Better   1 month 1 week ago

This is the reason i always prefer the best article to read. Here i got the wonderful stuff that is nice for me. Thanku so much sir for the info. http://www.bangalorehotcallgirls.in

• Reply to: Rorke Data Storage Galaxy HDX 4   1 month 1 week ago
  • Reply to: Rorke Data Storage Galaxy HDX 4   1 month 2 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing this kind of post with us. really very great stuff, keep posting.

Packers and Movers in Pune @ http://dhlexpressrelocation.com/

• Reply to: Convenient Relocation With Reputable Moving Agencies   1 month 2 weeks ago

Awesome article, Great, & Informative.. Wonderful article you wrote.

Movers and Packers Pune @ http://dhlexpressrelocation.com/

• Reply to: Xsan5, Better and Better   1 month 2 weeks ago

Great post, its very interesting and informative, thank you for share the Great points.

Packers and Movers in Pune @ http://dhlexpressrelocation.com/

• Reply to: Office 2016   1 month 2 weeks ago

We are one of the trusted names in Pune in the field of Packers and Movers, Movers and Packers, Household Shifting, Relocation Services, Warehouse Car Carriers Transport etc..

Movers and Packers in Pune @ http://dhlexpressrelocation.com/

• Reply to: Office Furniture Ideas   1 month 2 weeks ago

Packers And Movers Chennai Charges | Household Shifting Services Local
    Since 2000, Packers and Movers Chennai Reviews has been a first class "Relocation and Shifting" org that not exclusively offers fantastic ORGs to fulfill client's requests, however conjointly values client's feelings connected with their item. Seeing our prosperity certainty and the way well we have got developed as experts inside the "Moving and Relocation Services in Chennai", we have got been consulted with mixed bag of prestigious recompenses inside the field of "Packers and Movers Chennai Charges", "Logistics and Transportation". We have admittance to the entire geographic region of "Chennai Tamilnadu", selecting your articles, stuffs or things from the doorstep and moving all securely and solidly to the spot where you wish to discover. Utilizing first assets inside the strategy, we have a tendency to think giving the kind of administrations which leave a wow can engrave on the psyche of our clients. We have a tendency to be well-referred to "Movers And Packers Chennai" as a consequence of the standard, development, and mind that we have a tendency to imbue in our "administrations". Our particular group revels in serving you at whatever time of the day and that they are prepared to stay a sharp eye on every relegation (be it huge or little) along these lines, no one is left with even a small tad bit of discontent.

Frequently and positive movement is private migration. Family moving is not abnormal marvel that may be seen all over. Fundamentally as a result of action exchange of 1 man or lady, entire own family needs to move to a spot where in their procuring part's employment is exchanged. For unavoidable circumstances and undesirable limits one arrangement a truly impeccable using so as to exchange joining hand with us. Chennai named as SILICON VALLEY OF INDIA, because of its blasting IT divisions offers great measured supplier alternatives to new period enhancing additional movement and settlement consistently. In the event that you too are inside of the equivalent line suspecting a man to save your hand then you may depend on us in your higher simplicity. A typical question stayed with this normal marvel is the reason to contract Migration Organization just for nearby moving? Appropriately, reply to your inquiry is we are gifted, confirmed and most essentially we are talented in exchanging from ideal to unfavorable sitations here. Chatting with one match case is a furious errand. To hold edibles close by it drives you to contract a coolie then why you got need a movement association for exchanging of entire living arrangement? This is the response to address.

packers and movers chennai :

• Reply to: Apple Web Server notifications (Apple KB)   1 month 2 weeks ago

Best Packers and Movers, Relocation Services in India
    Total Home Packers and movers gives best facilities to migration to the home merchandise, official products, mechanical and processing plants merchandise, pet creatures and vehicles with superb Technology and well being in all finished India.
    Packers and Movers in Mohali
    Packers and Movers in Panchkula
    Packers and Movers in Panipat
    Packers and Movers in Patiala
    Packers and Movers in Pathankot
    Packers and Movers in Pinjore
    Packers and Movers in Chandigarh

• Reply to: Xsan 4: Volume mounting, but not showing in Server app   2 months 1 week ago

I have tried the above steps however it is still not visible to me.

Please find below the error logs.

sudo xsanctl pushConfigUpdate
    Password:
    2017-10-02 23:41:47.818 xsanctl[21331:173193] buildSanConfig started
    2017-10-02 23:41:47.819 xsanctl[21331:173193] buildSanConfig about to check LDAP
    2017-10-02 23:41:47.843 xsanctl[21331:173193] buildSanConfig step 4 with {
    globals = {
    certSetRevision = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000";
    controllers = {
    };
    revision = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000";
    sanConfigVersion = 100;
    sharedSecret = "********";
    };
    volumes = {
    };
    }
    2017-10-02 23:41:47.843 xsanctl[21331:173193] buildSanConfig returning error Error Domain=com.apple.xsan.ErrorDomain Code=502 "San name mismatch" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=San name mismatch}
    xsanctl: error pushing configuration: Error Domain=com.apple.xsan.ErrorDomain Code=502 "San name mismatch" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=San name mismatch}

• Reply to: Xsan5, Better and Better   2 months 1 week ago

After the OS X upgrade 10.12.6 i am unable to configure the Xsan.